Free Dating PledgeThe pledge is something at the very bedrock of the Free.Date philosophy. We ask that you please read, understand, and agree to take the pledge before you join.
3 STEPS TO TAKING THE FREE DATING PLEDGE
1. You agree to forget your preconceived notions about free dating sites. Free.Date REALLY IS DIFFERENT, and not just free. Free.Date was founded on the notion that people want to come together to support a true, quality free dating community. You agree to put out actual EFFORT to present yourself in the best possible light and never misrepresent yourself. Most importantly, that means you need to take a few minutes and COMPLETE YOUR PROFILE. It really is about you leading by example. After all, what makes you think you will have a good free dating experience if you do not even take the time to first share with others your own profile and photos?
2. The first function of dating means showing other possible matches who YOU are. Yes, this also means showing what you look like and to do that you must have pictures: You promise to take a few minutes as you register to 4 find photos of yourself that you will use on your Free.Date profile. You understand that you need to actually write something of substance about who you are, what you seek, things you enjoy, and/or what sets you apart from others. You understand and agree to the site profile image policy which requires you to have and add 4 clear images of yourself when you open an account. You will not add these later, you have to add these 4 clear photos of yourself when you register. This is a totally free dating site and no matter what country or US state you live in, it's disprespectful to the broader community when you fail to take a few moments of your time to put together a simple complete profile. We are a free dating singles community and we take these things seriously. We have these requirements so that we can keep a valuable and engaging free singles community. Most singles agree, it's both annoying and a waste of time perusing profiles with no pictures. Not to mention it's a huge disservice to yourself because profiles without photos get no messages...like ever. ????
2. The second community rule you agree to as a part of taking the Free.Date pledge is that you will, as a part of the community report any suspect fake profiles, suspicious messages, and possible scammers. To do so is easy, just message us with the profile username and what happened that looked shady or fishy. The community moderating team will then research that profile. When it comes to real free online dating, it's up to us as a community to push those who would wish to waste our time and do us hard out the doors. Catfishing and scammers are a real concern and we all need to be doing our part to rid these elements from our free dating community.
3. Respect yourself and other members. We do not tolerate nude images of any kind or abusive language toward other members. Our community moderators are heavy-handed in removing member profiles who do not comply with our community standard. We actually remove more than 25% of new members the day they attempt to join because of either violation in community standards or incomplete profiles. Just the same we rapidly remove new profiles that fail to take just a few minutes to complete a profile with 4 clear images of themselves. Finally, as a new member, we ask that you share the site where possible as you are comfortable doing so. Help others stop paying for costly online dating where members have to pay to send messages. Help bring them over to the bright side of dating, quality real free online dating.
1. GUYS LISTEN UP, shirts are required on main profile images.
2. Overlaid graphics are not allowed on any images. This not myspace and it's not 1999. Likewise, animations and cartoons in place of your photo will result in instant profile deletion.
3. Images of children are NOT allowed on profiles.
4. The profile's main image must be a clear image of JUST YOU. Your friends have not given consent so we have to make sure the image is of JUST YOU.
5. No contact info is allowed in your profile (no username with references to other sites, emails, or telephone numbers).
6. No dirty words as your usernames and your email address cannot be your username.
7. Sunglasses are a no-no on main profile photos.